For better photos, hire a hair and makeup artist and event planner
That’s right. Hire a professional photographer to capture your wedding day in stunning photos. Hire a professional photographer, event planner, and hair and make-up artist to get even better photos. These two professionals are just as important as the photographer you choose.
We can only do so much as photographers. Although we wish we could do everything for you, the truth is that we are limited to taking great shots from creative angles, capturing your best side, and all of the joy and excitement that you share on your wedding day. We can’t take away the stress of worrying about the details. And we can’t make your hair look amazing or do your makeup. We can tell you that if your stress is a result of worrying about the small details, such as your hair falling out or your makeup slipping off, you will notice it in your photos. Unfortunately, these are the things that you will notice in your photos after the fact. These are the two other experts who can eliminate distractions. You want more?
* A professional haircut and bridal makeup artist in Bangalore can not only ensure that you look your best but also understands the differences between trends and classic looks and how to balance them. You will be able to look back on your photos years later and not wonder “what was I thinking?”
* Professional make-up artists are skilled at applying makeup to look natural in photos. You’ll never feel cakey and look flawless in photos and person. Do-it-yourself brides often don’t have enough makeup or look tired once the white dress is on.
* Our hair stylists will help you style your hair in a comfortable and lasting way. It’s up to you to decide whether your ceremony will be before or after. You don’t have any worries about how your hair will look later.
* Event planners work closely with your photographer to ensure that you have enough time to visit multiple locations and capture all the important shots you desire.
* Even with the best laid plans things always happen. Event planners with experience have seen it all, and they can help you “fix-it”. What if your flowers leave a pollen stain on your gown? Your event planner will help you get rid of the worry lines and remove the stain from your dress. If you don’t have anything to worry about, stress will show up in your photos.
* It takes time to locate and keep tabs on the people you are interested in photographing. Event planners can also help to organize and manage family members, friends, and guests so they are always available for any emergency. You’re likely spending thousands on your wedding and a lot of that money on your photos. The images will be the last thing you have after the wedding is over. Consider the additional money spent on event planners and hair and make-up artists an investment in your photography.